Prakash Raj Once Again Play To Villain Roll In Hindi

Prakash Raj
It’s official director Rohit Shetty had earlier announced that he will be doing the Hindi remake of Suriya’s Tamil super hit Singam. The latest is that Prakash Raj who played the bad man in the Tamil version will essay the same role in Hindi.

The Bollywood remake is being produced by Reliance Big Pictures. Prakash Raj confirmed: “Yes I’m doing the Hindi remake of Singam, with Ajay Devgan doing Suriya’s role and Rohit Shetty directing it. Do you know that my villain role in Wanted (Pokkiri remake in Hindi), is still being talked about? Last week I was on a flight from Hyderabad to Chennai and a kid came up to me and asked “Are you the devil in Wanted”?  Believe me it is the cutest thing I ever heard.”

Meanwhile a heroine hunt has started for the Hindi remake. Those in the running from south include Anushka, who wants to debut in Bollywood and Asin is also said to be in the running. Ajay Devgan will take a call closer to the shoot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 Brees India - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Template By FIANESIA Diberdayakan oleh Blogger