MoniKangana Dutta's all efforts for 'Guzaarish'

MoniKangana Dutta's all efforts for 'Guzaarish':  Model MoniKangana Dutta, who’s making her Bollywood debut in upcoming film ‘Guzaarish,’ recently revealed in an interview that she never had any plans to step into Bollywood, but she did not want to let go an opportunity to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali. So, she signed the film when the filmmaker approached.

"I signed Guzaarish because it was a Sanjay Leela Bhansali movie. I was shocked when he called me himself and the other shock was when he offered me the movie. I readily agreed," revealed Monikangana.

The model added excitedly that she’s “paired opposite Hrithik” and is playing “his love interest."

Besides Monikangana, film features Hrithik Roshan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Roy Kapoor. Film is basically a love story and explored the sensitive issue of euthanasia and is all set to be released on November 19.
Nervous wreck
Monikangana also revealed that despite being used to facing camera everyday she was a nervous wreck on the first day of shooting of ‘Guzaarish.’

"I was very nervous. Facing the camera was not a big thing for me, the pressure was how well I can act and how well I can do justice to my role," revealed Monikangana.

However, after some time she got used to the whole thing as everyone on the sets was quite helpful.

Modeling comes first
Even before ‘Guzaarish’ pretty model was approached for film roles, but she kept refusing them as she loves her modeling job and was reluctant to switch her career.

"I didn't want to get involved into movie because I was so involved with my dreamland, my fantasy world, which is modeling. Even when I got plum offers for movies before Guzaarish, I didn't say yes because I was never in India, I was travelling across the world,” revealed the model-turned-actress.

"For me, to sacrifice all that and come down here was a huge decision. When you are at the peak of something and you are offered to change your profession, it's really a big step," added Moni Kangana.

Interestingly, the glam model clarified that she’s not regretting her decision for taking up ‘Guzaarish'.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 Brees India - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Template By FIANESIA Diberdayakan oleh Blogger