Kangana rubbishes rumors about her undergoing any kind of surgeries

Angel face, Kangna Ranaut is the talk of the town theses days for the rumored changes in her body and face. But the actress is not perturbed by the rumors instead, she finds it amusing to read stories about her “surgeries”.

The pretty lass was seen as a diva in ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai’ and this was the time when news broke about her going under the knife.

“Honestly, it was never annoying at all to read things about me. On the contrary, I really enjoyed all those pieces that were being written. To read about your own surgeries is amusing,” Kangna told PTI.

Kangna says, after her foot injury, she had stopped working out for some time, thus leading to a fuller figure.

“It is discipline, exercise and meditation which bring your real beauty out. This was exactly the case with me as well. Everything has grown naturally for me. If I am glowing better than before, it is because any young woman starts shining as she moves ahead in her 20s. Same is the case with me as well,” says Kangna.

However, over the last few weeks, tabloids have also speculated that the actress went for a lip enhancement as well as face lift.

“A 20 something girl doesn’t need a face lift. If any tabloid wants to click me from different angles and form an inference about my body, so be it,” she defends.

Well Kangs, only you and your doctors know what the actual truth.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 Brees India - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Template By FIANESIA Diberdayakan oleh Blogger