I'm in no hurry to get married, Sushmita

Former Miss Universe and Bollywood actress Sushmita Sen is turning 35 this Friday and the she is all set to celebrate the D-day in her own way, completely different than how she has celebrated before. She would be flying to her mother in Dubai with her two adopted daughters, Renee and Alisah but minus any man.

This is a high time that Sush get married, we think so but the lady who lives life on her own terms doesn’t think so. Her answer is, "I'm in no hurry. But I do know marriage will happen only once in my life. Whoever I select will be with me for keeps."

So what’s keeping her busy now, she replied, "At the moment my entire attention is on my two girls. By God's grace my elder one Renee is turning into quite an accomplished little lady. As for the newest Sen in the house, Alisah is so bright and inquisitive. My mom says I was exactly like her in my child."

Just before leaving for Dubai, Sushmita said, "It's going to be an all-girls' birthday for me this time. Three generations of Sen women, all together. I'm so excited about it."

In the past, she had a relationship with director Vikram Bhatt, actor Randeep Hooda and hotelier Sanjay Narang.

Well, the next man would surely be the one whom she would hitch for the lifelong.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 Brees India - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Template By FIANESIA Diberdayakan oleh Blogger