Hollywood Project: 'Singularity' is Bipasha Basu's next!

Hollywood Project: 'Singularity' is Bipasha Basu's next!: Bipasha Basu has completed almost a decade in Bollywood. She has now reportedly signed on the dotted line for a Hollywood project titled Singularity, to be directed by English-French film director Roland Joffé.
Speaking about the film, Bipasha Basu says, "Singularity is a milestone in my career. I cannot express in words how happy I am to sign this film. I met Roland in Mumbai in September. When he narrated the story to me, I liked it and agreed to do the role. It is a love story that spans two continents and is being made on a budget of Rs. 150 crore. The film revolves around four characters."

"The film will be shot in Australia and India. I will be going to Brisbane this week to participate in rehearsals (meant for underwater scenes and horse riding) for it," she adds. Abhay Deol too plays an important role in the film.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 Brees India - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Template By FIANESIA Diberdayakan oleh Blogger