Deepika Padukone Interview: Ranbir Kapoor not securing me!

Deepika Padukone Interview: Ranbir Kapoor not securing me!: Deepika Padukone dishes on why she broke up with Ranbir Kapoor.
Deepika Padukone
In an Interview with Mumbai Mirror, Deepika Padukone reveals that her former boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor's conduct with other women left her feeling insecure. Implying that she was a possessive lover, Mumbai Mirror's Vickey Lalwani asked her why she never gave Ranbir any space.
Here is what Deepika, who is rumored to have broken up with Ranbir because of his closeness to Katrina Kaif during the filming of Rajneeti, had to say:

"If my man gives me my security, why would I be possessive? Then I wouldn't ask him where he is, what he is doing or even who he is with. If my partner is doing things, which betray my trust, then I will become possessive. You become possessive only when you know there's something going wrong, not just for the heck of it. It's not about the kind of person I am, it's about the person I am with."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 Brees India - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Template By FIANESIA Diberdayakan oleh Blogger